Hello! I’m Shelby, the photographer that is behind the camera to get that perfect shot just for you. I’m a Villa Park High School 2013 Graduate! I have a business license based in the Orange County, California area. I grew a love for photography in 2008, but started taking on location portraits in 2011. I love nature, so my favorite type of portraits are having an open field, old downtown, a beautiful park, or even the beach as the backdrop. In the process of learning the best techniques through classes or personal experience, I learned how I can help others with sharing the uniqueness of every individual by taking pictures. I’m a person who is always up to explore or try something new. Have something in mind and would like my help with taking pictures? My pleasure! I’m an outgoing, relaxed, and bubbly kinda gal, so please don’t be shy to ask any questions about taking the time to get your pictures taken by me. I’m here to help you share pictures of the beauty of each individual that is willing to step in front of the lens. Feel free to contact me. Hope to hear from you soon!
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT SHELBY:
- I am an avid coffee drinker!
- I’m think youngest of 6 brothers and sisters.
- Although I’m born and raised in Orange County, CA, I’m a cheesehead and die-hard fan for the NFL team, the Green Bay Packers!!
- I am a girlfriend to an amazing man! You will meet him at your session and get to see how an amazing guy he is! 😉
- My other passion other than photography, would be helping others live a healthier lifestyle, physically and/or mentally!
- I love traveling and seeing other parts of the world I’ve never seen!
- I’m the cool aunt who spoils her niece and nephews! 😉
- Them parks are my weakness! Let’s go on the biggest roller coaster!!